Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Here is some Naturewalk brand pineapple being prepared and packed for shipment to New York:
Monday, March 9, 2015
|View from one of the lots|
Details are as follows:
- This launch pricing is limited to the first 5 homes sold in the Casita Range.
- Two home sizes are available in this launch offer - 31.75m2 (342 ft2) and 37.95m2 (408.5 ft2). The design of both homes is the same - it is the 31.75m2 home design in the brochure. The 37.95m2 home is 1m2 bigger "all round" giving an additional 6.2m2 (66.5ft2) of living space
- Prices are $69,900 for the 31.75m2 home, $77,900 for the 37.95m2 home.
- The price includes the home, the lot (1800m2 / 19,375ft2), carport, driveway, landscaping, all utilities, bio-filtration sewage system, decking and air conditioning but doesn't include furniture or appliances.
- The homes are designed to be easily extended.
- The lots are located in Naturewalk 3 and you can see the view from one of the lots above (imagine waking up to this view every morning)
Thursday, March 5, 2015
public plans to phase out commercial logging in the country’s natural forests.
In the first stage, commercial logging in natural forests in the key forest regions in the Northeast and Inner Mongolia will be halted. The loss of around 50 million cubic metres of annual harvests from the natural forests in China will add to the already huge gap between demand for timber and supply.
Commercial logging in natural forests to be phased out President Xi Jinping has signalled that all natural forests should be protected. According to Zhao Shucong, Head of the State Forestry Administration (SFA), China will stop commercial logging in natural forests in three stages.
Mongolia will be halted. These areas provide around 2.56 million cubic metres of logs annually. At the same time logging bans will be piloted in state owned forest farms, collectives and individual natural forests falling outside protected forest areas.
will continue non natural forests falling within collective and individual non-natural forest areas. The final stage
will be the cessation of commercial harvesting in all natural forests by the end of 2020.
China has implemented a Natural Forest Protection Programme (NFPP) for the past 16 years but the forests in many provinces have not recovered as anticipated. It is estimated that almost 200 million hectares of natural forests need to be protected but currently only 64% fall with the NFPP.
already huge gap between demand for timber and supply and greater reliance will fall on imports until sufficient plantation areas can be established.
Monday, March 2, 2015
Magnificent 750m2 Home in San Isidro de Heredia - $1,100,000