Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nampi Growing in NatureWalk 3

Alberto, Farm Manager, NatureWalk inspects Nampi (Tempisque / Taro) growing on NatureWalk 3
NatureWalk 3 consists beautiful development lots, to be planted with an intercrop of hybrid fast growing teak and nampi. The Teak provides a lump sum return at harvest and the nampi a yearly return. The lots are laid out with a building platform and are ready for immediate building.

Many of these lots have incredible river views.

Beautiful River View Lots in NatureWalk 3

For more information visit our website www.costaricainvest.ie or drop us an e mail to info@costaricainvest.ie

1 comment:

  1. I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note
    of your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I subscribed to your Feed too.

    My website :: 100 Day Loan

    ReplyDelete